Saturday, January 24, 2015

RUSTY STRINGS (PROFESSIONAL CONCERNS)






4 January.  In the morning.

                Didn’t sleep well last night.  I have decided to submit a memorandum to the Soviet of People’s Commissars as I am convinced that the reconstruction of citizens on new principles should be carried out on a national scale.

5 January.  In the morning.

                Didn’t sleep well last night.  I have decided that the reconstruction should be carried out on a universal, or in other words, cosmic scale.

The same date.  In the evening.

                The moment I got home I sat down at my desk to work on my memorandum.  However, when I came to practical suggestions I was compelled to discontinue my composition as the train of my thought had come to an obstacle.  Namely:  I didn’t know how and into what substance the citizens should be turned.






Rusty Strings (Ollie Halsall): Medium Twist (Link)

Text:  Lev Lunts, The Outgoing Letter N37 (1921)

No comments:

Post a Comment