Friday, June 27, 2014

OH! WHAT A WORLD, WHAT A WORLD





Only two days ago I thought the world was ending or at least that I wouldn’t be able to make it much further down the stressful, straitened path we’ve been trodding.




Then some cool wind (I can't plot its direction; only know it filled and revived me a little) whispered in and I felt more alive.




Diminished not finished quoth the man. Fighting mad.  As they say (tiresomely), it’s a strategy, then it’s a tactic. A luta continua.  Dizrhythmia.  I'm not melting, you are.




Split Enz: I Got You (Link)

2 comments:

  1. I truly would like to be inside your brain! Brilliant. And how I feel so often! Maybe I could try for Charlotte Atlas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for liking this and for putting up with what some might consider to be the "whining." I prefer to think of it as a statement of purpose. I've already marked three things on today's to-do list as completed. The fourth, which I've been putting off (naturally) begins Now. Curtis

      Delete