Friday, July 30, 2010

Seven wonders



Several things that recently happened to me:

1. While lying in bed alone on my side, awake (this was not a dream), I felt the firm touch and slight pressing of several human fingers on my right shoulder. I looked around and no one was in the room with me.

2. While changing a fuse in the mud room of my house, I dropped the old fuse before putting in the new one. It vanished into thin air. It’s a small room. Neither Caroline nor I have been able to find it. It seems to have vaporized. She believes me when I tell her that this is what happened.

3. The intense pain in my lower back brought on by my recent severe cold suddenly and completely disappeared like THAT.

These are recent wonders. There are others.


1 comment:

  1. Photos key: 1. Geoglyph, Nazca Desert, Peru, ca. 450-600 A.D. 2. Tyneside ship-building yard, Newcastle-on-Tyne, England, ca. early 1940s, photo by Cecil Beaton. 3. The Rolling Stones w/elephants, 1965. 4. Veronica Lake

    ReplyDelete