Sunday, June 6, 2010

This Is The Way The World Ends -- Part 2 -- Game Over


                                                         

                                                   STRANGE PHASE PRODUCTIONS, INC.
                                                                       MEMORANDUM
FROM:  ACRAVAN
TO:  DAN CUTFORTH, MAGICAL ELVES, INC.
RE:  GAME OVER – “WORKS OF ART: THE NEXT GREAT ARTIST”
DATE:  JUNE 6, 2010
cc:  J.B. CRAVAN, R. DICHTER, A. KARNAVAS
Dear Dan:
I read your Reuters interview re “Works Of Art:  The Next Great Artist”.   
Great job and excellent coverage.
I LOVE what you said about  "Good art really moves people and inspires a reaction. You know it when you see it. The old chestnut 'I don't know much about art, but I know what I like' is true".   
Truer words were never spoken, my man.
But my company Strange Phase Productions has a message for you –  Game Over.
I have found  not only ONE, but THREE separate, individual artists, and signed them “for the Duration”, i.e., however long it takes to see you off the air and hoisting the white flag.  These guys, Leo, Mick and Marcel (a real French guy) are versatile, cheap and It's Programming!
Enjoy, eat your heart out, and see you at Lucy’s.
Yours,
ACravan




5 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed, you are. Now where shall we all "do lunch"? (That's what we do in the entertainment business.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how i like steak -- anyone up for flemings??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ddint mean for there to be a 'how' in the beginig of my last comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes. Fleming's sounds very good. You're learning showbiz very well! See you tomorrow after the Sun Center Studios groundbreaking.

    ReplyDelete